Senior HR Business Partner - Financial Services
A financial services firm based in the City of London is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join the HR team.
Reporting in to the HR Director, as a Senior HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as deputy to & successor for the HR Director, working directly with the CEO & Business Heads independently to define and deliver the HR Strategy, HR Programmes / BAU HR processes in a strategic and operational role in a high touch environment.
- Partnering directly with your assigned client groups; Equities, Corporate Broking & Advisory to deliver HR in a bespoke fit for purpose way covering; project, recruitment, talent development, performance management etc.
- Enhancing Talent Management programmes across the firm from scratch.
- Managing graduate recruitment and development processes.
- Managing projects - e.g. engagement / D&I.
- Managing an HR associate.
You will be a commercial and articulate Senior HR Business Partner or HR Business Partner operating within a top tier financial services organisation in a high touch performance focused environment. Strategic & operational skills are key & strong stakeholder management. Degree and / or CIPD (preferred). The organisation consists of circa 300 people at present.
If you are interested in the Senior HR Business Partner role, please apply directly.