Learning and Development Co-ordinator
- Ashley Kate HR
- City of London, London
- Up to £30000 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with a leading professional services organisation who are looking to add a Learning and Development Coordinator to their team.
Reporting in to the L&D Manager, This is a vital role where by you will support the implementation and delivery of the company's Learning and Development programme.
The main duties of this role will include -
- Supporting in the coordination of the design, implementation and delivery of all L&D solutions.
- Being the 1st point of contact for all queries in relation to the L&D program.
- Taking the lead on the company's induction program for all new starters.
- Build strong relationships with external L&D suppliers.
- Dealing with all external training course requests including booking places, liaising with attendees, organising and raising payments.
Skills & experience -
- At least two year's L&D administration experience ideally gained within a professional services environment;
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities often with conflicting deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong credible relationships at all levels;
- Outstanding attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.