Diversity and Inclusion Manager
This is a brand new opportunity to establish the D&I function for a forward thinking professional services firm.
My client a reputable professional services firm based in the city of London.
- Responsible for the international programme and creating impact firmwide
- To ensure wellbeing activity is incorporated into all HR and business processes and policies and ensure regulatory requirements are met
- Organising, preparing the agenda and attending the D & I sub-group and main committee meetings.
- Organising, preparing the agenda and leading the Offices' CSR committee meetings.
- Providing insight, support and direction for all the groups and committees.
- Project managing D & I and CSR current and new initiatives.
- Ensuring that the firm receives a return on investment from our memberships
- Managing the relationship with the firm's nominated charities.
- Providing KPI reporting, with market data as required, including regular reporting against our targets and other KPIs.
- Providing D & I and CSR information to the business development team for tenders.
- Writing, producing and presenting regular communications on our D & I and CSR programmes to promote understanding and increase employee engagement.
- Management of pro bono in line with the firm's policy.
- Supporting internal communication campaigns and external/PR strategies to integrate D & I and CSR messages and increase understanding.
- Ensuring that our programmes reflect best practice in the market.
- Creating innovative ideas which makes the firm 'stand out' for its work in these fields.
- Updating and delivering the CSR (communities, environment, marketplace and governance) and D & I strategy plans.
- Submitting entries for awards.
- Prepare reports for the management board and attend the meetings as and when required.
- Build external networks through attending forums, presentations and meetings
- Experience in creating and delivering HR/D&I projects, including change programmes;
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ideally Professional Services background.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Creating and managing communication strategies (with help of others)
- Proficient IT skills - Microsoft Project skills, Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Results oriented and able to drive change
£50,000 - £55,000