Exciting 6 month FTC for a HR Administrator based in Huntington.
Your new company
A large company based in Huntington.
Your new role
You will be required to administer specified policies, procedures and processes within People and Payroll Services and to provide a first line response to employee queries. You will also be required to:
- Update Personal Details on HR Systems
- Produce Contracts of Employment and Pre-employment checks
- Customer Enquiries
- Parental Policy Administration
- TIME Holiday and TIME Overtime management
- Barclaycard (Travel & Expenses) Administration
- Expert user of Fraedom Expenses System
- Audit all Policy Breaches highlighted in Fraedom for Cash & Barclaycard transactions. Audit a sample of transactions for Cash & Barclaycard Expenses to ensure they comply with Expenses Policy
- Audit a sample of all transactions for Cash & Barclaycard Expenses to ensure they are coded correctly for VAT & Tax purposes
- Issue 'Love to Shop' vouchers as requested
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure to meet levels of service
- Be able to deal with customers' problems and concerns in a helpful and efficient manner
- Be able to work to a high standard to maintain accurate and complete data
- Customers lack of timely and accurate data
- Lack of and/or poor quality corporate data
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary up to £20,000 per annum (pro rata)
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Pension scheme (pro rata)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.