HR Business Partner - Learning & Development
- North London, London
- £70000 - £80000 per annum + plus benefits
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
HR Business Partner - Learning & Development (6-12 month ftc) North London - £70-80,000 plus benefits
I am working with a commercial organisation who has a maternity cover requirement (6-12 months) for a HR Business Partner (Learning & Development).
This is a newly created role and represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced L&D Professional to use their skills, experience and influence to make a real difference. Reporting into the HR Director and working closely with the senior leaders, you will take full responsibility for devising and implementing an Employee Training, Development and Talent Management strategy which will support the growth of the organisation.
The role will include oversight of the regulatory training and competence regime, designing and developing training solution to meet business needs and overseeing the development of talent in support of their high potential and succession development strategies.
To be successful, you will need to:-
- Demonstrate significant leadership experience within a training and development function
- CIPD or training qualification is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Confident working at all levels in the business including engaging and influencing at a senior executive level
- Prepared to "roll up your sleeves"
- Experience of Culture Change is desirable
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.