A fantastic 12 month FTC HR Analyst opportunity is available within a emerging financial services firm. The role requires an experienced generalist to assist with a recent merger.
The successful candidate will be required to use their analytical mindset & knowledge of UK contract and employment law to assist with a fast paced HR team.
- Create and distribute contracts, consultancy agreements and variation letters using the internal HR system. During difficult and confidential offers, you will be required to communicate with an in-house legal support.
- Provide support with secondments, including and not limited to, relocation from home, immigration, tax issues and work permits.
- Lead the organization of the leaver's process, with the inclusion of analyzing the outstanding holiday entitlements
- Manage the payroll process and liaise with the Payroll team to ensure accurate and on-time instructions
- Generate regular reports on joiners, maternity & visas
- Complete and produce reference requests with all required information included in a timely manner
- Strong analytical background
- Excellent Microsoft software knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience of end to end employee lifecycle
- Ability to have a flexible working nature
- Communication skills