- Ashley Kate HR
- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working alongside a dynamic, leading London based professional services organisation who are looking for a talented and experienced CIPD qualified HR Manager to join their existing team.
As HR Manager you will play a vital role in an established HR department providing operational and strategic support, developing the talent management strategy and to retain key people to ensure the organisations continued success.
- Working closely with the HR Director and HR Manager to provide oversight and management of the organisations performance management processes.
- Designing and overseeing the annual internal training programs.
- Being first point of contact and provide generalist support on a range of HR and employment issues.
- Delivering on-going performance management reviews and coaching internal clients.
- Managing discipline and grievance issues
- CIPD qualified.
- Extensive experience within the legal or professional services sector.
- A confident communicator who has the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Strong HR generalist who has both operational and strategic experience.
- Dynamic and commercially minded and is able to see the bigger picture
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.