Our client - a global investment management firm based in the City, are looking for a HR Administrator to join their busy HR team of 4. This role will support recruitment, compensation & benefits and training & development activities with accountability for specific admin projects. Potential temp to perm.
The HR Team need someone forward thinking, proactive, with an organised approach to work. Duties will include:
- Support on the end to end recruitment process including: drafting job description's, logging CVs, management of vendor relationships, interview coordination, CV feedback, manage testing and support interviewing
- Produce offer documentation and action new starter processes including pre-employment checks and inductions
- Create new starter files and set up records on HRIS
- Administration and maintenance of employee records in relation to benefits
- Support benefits administration including benefits renewal, P11D's
- Support Training Administration including: room booking, diary invites, vendor management, produce Training Sponsorship agreements, coordinate training evaluations, take feedback, manage training records
- Assist with the annual Training and Competence Review
- Maintain updates to the HRIS
- Manage leaver process
- Manage holiday, sickness absence records
- Assist in cylical processes such as annual performance review, salary review
- Support the annual work experience programme
- Ad Hoc project work e.g. SMCR, GDPR, electronic filing and Company social events
- Previous experience in a similar HR administrative role
- Strong interest in pursuing HR as a career
- Proactive, bright, on the ball and dynamic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to liaise at all levels in a business
- Strong Microsoft skills
Competitive salary on offer. This is a potential temp to perm opportunity and ideal candidates must be immediately available or on a short notice to be considered. If you are keen on exploring further please apply and email email@example.com to find out more.