- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £65000 - £75000 per annum + benefits
- HR Business Partner, HR Consultant, HR Generalist, HR Manager
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Annapurna is working with a global consulting firm to source a strong HR Manager based in their London office. You'll work across all practice areas for the UK and Ireland alongside the rest of the HR function. You will be an integral addition to the way the firm services its internal clients. You'll cover such activities as recruitment, onboarding, training and development, employee relations and HR systems.
They are looking for someone with strong HR generalist who is comfortable working on the operational side of HR. There is the potential for the role to become more strategic as the firm moves the function forward.
It is essential you are experienced working in a corporate environment and have the gravitas to gain buy-in from senior stakeholders. Further to this, you must have strong people management skills as you'll be managing a team of strong HR Advisors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment and onboarding - work with talent acquisition team to support talent planning; assist with graduate recruitment, intern programs and senior hires; and onboard new starters
- Performance and talent management - oversee and support the performance management process; advise on career development; and support managers with performance feedback
- Employee relations - become a trusted advisor to employees at all levels in line with company policies and relevant legislation
- Compensation review - manage the annual compensation process
- Leadership and management - direct management of an HR Advisor; and build overall team capability
If this role is of interest please contact Stasio on email@example.com for more.