- Ashley Kate HR
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Up to £37000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are working with an exciting retail company based in Milton Keyes who have
FTC till July 2019 this role will be extended salary £37,000 plus car allowance.
This well-known brand is looking to recruit an HR Business Partner. They are offering the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, with the autonomy to make a real difference to the business.
As a successful Business Partner, you must have experience of working as an HR generalist with strong experience of ER and recruitment. In addition, a pragmatic, commercial focus and the ability to influence operational managers.
This role will involve some travel, as you will be supporting front line managers across the UK. Spending the majority of your time in the heart of the business, you will focus on supporting and coaching managers and building strong relationships with management and their teams.
Duties and responsibilities
- Acting as a dedicated field based HR Business Partner you will work in a partnership with the retail leadership team.
- You will deliver a regional people plan and people strategy and to support with future growth and success.
- Working with the retail leadership team to drive improve capability and performance.
- You will have a dedicated region with particular focus on performance management, leadership development, coaching talent management and succession planning.
- Supporting on the implementation of structural change programme.
- You will be a key point of contact to all managers and employees in your dedicated region on matters relating to HR policies and procedures
- Support the leadership team with recruitment and selection of talent, this will include supporting new stores.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on job descriptions, benchmarking salaries and supporting the design and implementation of competency bases process.
- Lead and support ad hoc HR projects. Keeping up to date with development in human resources practices, employment legislation and sharing knowledge with team.
- Experience of providing advice and guidance to line managers on complex employee relations cases.
Essential skills required
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong project management skills around delivering commercial outcomes
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Great coaching, mentoring and teambuilding skills that motivates and inspires others.
- Ability to build trust and influence others.
- Confident in using Microsoft Office products and retail business systems
Benefits for you
- Company Pension
- Discount on retail stores up to 10%
- 33 days plus bank holiday
- Discount of up to 50% on company products
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.