Interim HRIS Project Manager
- Page Group
- Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire
- £350 - £400 per day
- HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
An Interim role to manage a HRIS system implementation
An ongoing role paying £350-400 per day
A well established, professional business with offices based in Goole.
Working across the business with key stakeholders to implement the new HR system.
With CIPHR being chosen as the new HR system this role is responsible to implement and embed the system into the organisation form a HR and payroll perspective.
Full project manage the implementation utilising the resources and business knowledge in order to transfer the data and implement the system.
- Have previously managed a HR system implementation
- Have extensive knowledge of HR systems ideally CIPHR
- Have excellent knowledge of HR and payroll
- Have the ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Have previously project managed
- Is available for an ongoing interim contract for the duration of the implemenation
- Day rate £350-400 per day
- Ongoing Interim contract