- £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
Your new company
My client are a global household brand with over 10,000 UK employees and a head office in Shropshire.
Following a number of internal promotions, they now have 2 vacancies in their HR shared service team.
Your new role
As HR Coordinator you you will work with the wider HR function by effectively supporting the business and their employees through the timely and consistent completion of quality "Tier 1" transactional HR activity.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
- To complete timely & consistent, high quality 'Tier 1' HR transactional activity in line with the employee life cycle.
- To offer guidance to employees in regards to the HR processes and policies.
- To use work flows and instructions to complete all allocated requests within process time lines and HR Shared Service SLA's.
- To ensure all employee documentation is stored and allocated to employee files in an accurate and timely manner.
- To manage customer expectations using the most appropriate method of communication.
- To ensure governance & compliance of HR data through the use of document management systems and tools.
- To ensure HR systems are maintained and updated in a timely manner when processing transactional information.
- To ensure clear audit trail through the completion of clear and concise notes on the HR case management system.
- To complete and distribute reports as and when required.
- To promote continuous improvement by challenging the 'status quo', seeking and
- recommending improved ways of working within the HR Shared Service Centre.
- To provide through administrative support and employee guidance, support wider HR
- team with key projects and activities (e.g. annual PDP process/ flexible benefits/ auto
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to 'A' Level standard or equivalent.
- Qualified or studying towards CIPD Level 3 is desirable.
- Excellent, demonstrable customer service experience is essential.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of IT skills, including MS Office, Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Ability to 'think outside the box' when under pressure.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Adaptable and capable of multi-tasking in a turbulent environment.
- Not afraid to challenge and offer solutions and recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills especially via telephone and email.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Highly motivated.
What you'll get in return
The role attracts a salary of £22,000, plus bonus and an excellent benefits package including professional development support.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.