Ashley Kate are delighted to be working alongside a leading London based professional services organisation who are looking for a talented Recruitment Administrator to join their organisation.
Working closely with the Recruitment Manager, you will provide full administrative support on all things recruitment.
Main duties -
- Assisting the Recruitment Manager on all live roles for by way of administration and coordination of interviews.
- Advertise new vacancies, track applications and assist with shortlisting for roles.
- Assisting with drafting written adverts.
- Building and maintaining relationships with recruitment agencies
- Liaising with candidates and recruitment agencies to arrange interview dates and times
- Preparing and distributing interview packs
- Weekly processing of recruitment invoices
- Drafting fortnightly recruitment updates to recruitment agencies
- Carrying out research around recruitment and projects
Skills & experience -
- Experience from within a similar role is essential
- A genuine interest in recruitment and HR
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Excellent diary management and coordination skills
- Experience of working within a very busy, deadline driven environment
- High levels of IT proficiency
- Has a high standard of work and ability to complete work within agreed timescales
- Ability to deal with high level workloads and changing priorities
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and in demanding situations
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.