- Ashley Kate HR
- West London, London
- Up to £40000.00 per annum
- HR Officer
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Media / Publishing
- Contract type
Ashley Kate is currently working in partnership with a leading company who are seeking a credible and capable operational HR Officer who will be central to achieving their HR strategy. As a new permanent role, recently added to the business, they are offering the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and the autonomy to make a difference.
- Experience within a professional service / management consultancy
- A minimum 5 years of generalist experience
- CIPD Qualified or part qualified would be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of UK employment law
- Pragmatic and commercially focus
- Solution focused and a drive to always streamline processes
- Strong communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Strong influencing skills and senior stakeholder management experience
Working with the Head of HR and another HR officer supporting c.1000 employees across several offices in the UK, your role will be to provide generalist support across the full HR range including employee engagement, training and development, reward and benefits. This role will include working on exciting projects that will see the company through key HR and people change projects.
Due to the nature of the company, this role will also give you exposure to TUPE transfers, and restructures, therefore, some experience of change is essential.
Excited? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.