Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be working alongside a leading London based professional services organisation who are looking to add a HR Administrator to their existing HR team.
This is a very important role where you will be providing comprehensive, flexible and pro-active administrative support to the HR team and to maintain and improve the HR team's efficiency.
Main duties -
- Supporting the HR team with employee life cycle administration (including starters, leavers, probations, and fixed term contracts)
- Preparing and responding to reference requests
- Supporting on inductions
- Carrying out archiving of HR files and documents.
- Prepare and process invoices for payment
- Diary management for the HR Director and HR Managers
- Coordinate the monthly team meetings
- Updating HR records and maintenance of the HR database
- Assist the HR team with regular management information
- Undertake administrative tasks to assist the HR team as required.
Skills & experience -
- Experience from within a similar HR role is essential.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Experience of working within a very busy, deadline driven, environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High levels of I.T. proficiency
- Ability to deal with high level workloads and changing priorities
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and in demanding situations
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.