A fantastic 12-month FTC HR Assistant opportunity is available within an established Financial Services firm in Central London.
The role requires the successful candidate to work within a fast-paced HR team focusing on the employee lifecycle across a key business unit.
- Prepare and distribute the on-boarding of new starters, focusing on background checks, referencing & compliance
- Ensure that all new starters are introduced and met on their first day & provided with all the necessary documentation
- Organise and ensure that line managers are aware of the probation period and process
- Support on HR projects
- Assist with the HR Mailbox & action accordingly in a timely manner
- Follow up with the absence management process
- Experience of working in HR function
- Excellent Microsoft software capabilities
- Excellent organisational processes
- Proactively maintain internal and external relationships
- Experience of working in a HR capacity within a Financial or Professional Services firm