Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be working alongside a dynamic, leading London based professional services organisation who are looking for a HR Officer on a 12-18 month FTC.
This is a vital role within the HR team whereby you will be providing a full range of HR support to the wider company. You will assist the HR Managers in building relationships with members of the team and providing advice and guidance on a range of HR services.
This is a full generalist role but has a high emphasis on HR processes (starters, leavers, movers, probations etc) and payroll & benefits.
Skills & experience
- Solid HR experience at Officer/Advisor level from within a legal, partnership or professional services environment is essential.
- An excellent working knowledge and experience of HR systems
- Experience of graduate recruitment
- Good understanding of employment law
- A good working knowledge of IT packages (MS Word and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of ADP Payroll & HR solution (desirable)
- Graduate with strong academics in English and Maths
- Part CIPD qualified (desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.