Payroll Officer (3 month temp)
Ashley Kate is delighted to be working with a company within the public sector who are looking for an experienced payroll officer to join them for 3 months.
During this the 3 months you will be accountable for application and administration of all matters relating to payroll.
- You will be the first point of contact for all internal and external clients and representatives
- You will assist with all matters relating to statutory deductions and payments that are applicable
- Assist in the preparation and balancing of all monthly returns.
- Assist with the administration of the Pension Scheme
- You will manage all correspondence that relates to the pension scheme
To be considered for this role you must have experience of dealing with multiple payrolls. It would also be an advantage if you have some knowledge of LGPS (local government pension scheme).
- Proven payroll experience within a dynamic environment.
- Experience of working with multiple payrolls
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications
- If you have experience with Oracle, that would be highly desirable
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.