Ashley Kate are partnering with a well known local employer in the search for a Payroll Officer for a fixed term maternity cover role (9-12 months) in East Cornwall.
This will be working within a production company and the role will involve preparing and processing the company's payroll.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- To process all payroll in an accurate and timely manner
- Reconcile and balance payroll on a monthly basis
- Process PAYE and NIC and ensure that payments are made to HMRC in accordance to strict deadlines
- Process new starters to the company
- Process any leavers of the company
- Ensure accurate payment of statutory sick pay, company sick pay, annual leave, maternity pay and paternity pay
- Excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional, high level of integrity and respectful of confidentiality
- Experience of working within a Payroll position and a good awareness of payroll legislation
- Ability to self-prioritise workload and organised to achieve weekly deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- Due to the location of this role, own transport is advantageous.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent opportunity to work within a large company
- Free onsite parking
- Pension contribution
- Friendly and welcoming working environment
- Monday to Friday working week 830am - 5pm
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.