Team Lead Recruiter (Financial Services)
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £70000 - £80000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Team Lead Recruiter is now available with a well-known RPO recruiter to work in their flagship Financial Services client.
There are a number of positive changes taking place which in turn has resulted in this role being open. The three main areas that this role will be responsible for will be:
- Team management - managing a team of three, helping to develop their careers, motivate them, step in as an escalation point should it be necessary and help to positively contribute their roles.
- Recruitment - this role will also be expected to manage their own portfolio of live roles, work with stakeholders on their requirements, actively work with external candidates, direct hiring and work with external recruitment partners to source suitable candidates.
- Change - Look at ways of improving ways of work, implementation of new processes, seeing how to best service the client business.
We are looking for candidates that have strong experience in all of the above and have worked within Financial Services, ideally Front Office. Candidates will be highly motivated, have previous management experience ideally from an RPO set up. And have worked in global businesses before.