Ashley Kate HR is looking for a HR Advisor that can come in and hit the ground running. This is role is immediate interview and start date, so if you are available immediately this could be the perfect opportunity for you. This is a generalist HR role, based in Andoversford office this is a permanent role paying £26,000.
The successful candidate will utilise excellent communication skills to build effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice. Organisation skills are key as you will work with team of five people
The HR Advisor will be responsible for delivering an excellent HR services to all employees and managers that is consistent with the company values and exciting ambitions for the future. You will be able to provide advice on a wide range of people related issues. Working in a relaxed office environment every one works together as a team.
- Experience in basic level policy introductions and projects
- You will be dealing with change and process management.
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings.
- Work closely with the HR Manager and HR team to identify process improvements.
- Advice and guide people managers on issues related to employee relations including advising and note taking at disciplinary, grievances, appeals etc.
- To provide Admin support to the manager.
- Advice and guide people and manager on issues related to employee relations including disciplinary, grievances appeals etc.
Required skills include:
- You Must be highly organised resilient, can do attitude.
- A high level of personal integrity, who displays respect and empathy for others and is consistent, open and honest.
- Experiences dealing the volume ER cases.
- CIPD 3
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.