If you have experience within a law firm or a legal specific recruitment agency, and you are looking for a new role, then this might be for you!
Our client, a prestigious law firm, are looking to grow their recruitment team with an addition of a Recruitment Specialist.
As part of a team, you will provide recruitment support to all practice groups and departments in London, covering fee-earner and Business Services recruitment.
Other duties include, but not limited to;
- You will be responsible for providing support on experienced hire recruitment across legal, business services and secretarial services recruitment
- Engage with and promote the employee referral scheme
- Candidate management throughout the recruitment process
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle including the offer and on-boarding process
- Conduct competency based interviews with or without hiring managers
- Produce market maps using a variety of tools
To be successful in this role, you must have significant experience of working within a similar role in a law firm or legal specific recruitment agency . You will have experience of direct hiring and setting the recruitment strategy for a variety of roles.
If you are confident you meet the requirements, please apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.