Your new role
As the HR Services Team Leader you will be required to perform in a very general capacity.
You will lead and develop a team of two HR Administrators and have overall responsibility for the HR Administration of the Employment life cycle and the Payroll and Management Information. Your key responsibility will be to provide an effective HR and Payroll service for all areas of the business, offering advice and guidance to managers and taking ownership of people-related administration queries through to resolution.
You will oversee the collation of all of the payroll information relating to starters, leavers, contractual changes etc, making sure that it is correct and accurate and ready for sending to the payroll advisor and be there for any escalations that may arise
you will also have a strong input within the recruitment and pre-employment checks.
This role covers a wide remit of area and will see you perform in a full generalist capacity.
The successful candidate will need to have a good analytical knowledge and be very data savvy.
What you'll need to succeed
- You need to have experience of manager or leading a team. or experience dealing with people management which you can strongly demonstrate.
- You should have the knowledge of the entire HR process and have experience working within a fast paced HR department.
- You should have a working knowledge of the payroll process and payroll data collation.
- Experience of dealing with the recruitment process.
- You should have the ability to manipulate data and have the knowledge of dealing with MI Analysis including v-look ups, pivot tables and have excellent excel skills.
- You should also have experience in reviewing and updating policies.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a permanent position in a large, well know organisation paying a generous salary of up to £35,000. The role will be potentially come with a £3,000 car allowance, 10% annual bonus, private health care, 24 days holiday + banks and other great benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.