Early Years/Graduate Recruitment Project Manager
9 month FTC working for a large well know pharmaceutical company in Cambridge
Your new company
A large well know pharmaceutical company in Cambridge.
Your new role
- In alignment with the TAq Director and the Early Careers Manager, define and create an overview of the AZ strategic approach to Early Careers.
- Collaborate with business leaders to drive the project to clarify and document project objectives
- Facilitate program processes and activities to ensure successful fulfillment of project requirements
- Prepare and present reports, including monthly business reviews for internal customers in program
- Ensure health of program by providing training, facilitating regular audits, and working with internal departments for any internal audits
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in life sciences.
- Project Management experience / qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in in-house Early Careers recruitment
What you'll get in return
- This is a 9 month FTC paying up to £300 per day
- Opportunity to work for a world leading pharmaceutical company and be involved with some exciting projects
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.