A leading equity business, based in the city, require a Associate Recruitment Business Partner to join there supportive team in a newly generated role.
Providing recruitment advice to mid management level, this role focuses on proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of talent across all functions. A critical element of the role involves process improvement to decrease cost and time to hire whilst improving candidate experience.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process - from candidate screening through to offer negotiation
- Ensure that clear job descriptions are produced with benchmarking in place
- Source and develop a continual pipeline of candidates through direct channels, social media and networking, networking and industry events
- Develop new approaches to attract quality candidates
- Prequalify potential candidates through profiling, psychometric assessments and behavioural based interviewing
- Generate internal and external candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging
- Ensure constructive feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
- Hold an understanding of trends in the recruitment market
- Research competitors packages, both financial and non-financial
- Work with the Head of HR to create 'go-to-market' strategies
- Organise and attend agency briefings and events to develop better internal and external relationships
- Review the PSL annually
- Build, develop and maintain an in-house candidate database and enhance the Company recruitment portal with workflow products e.g. candidate/job tracking
- Manage School Leaver/ Work experience Programme
- Recruitment experience ideally in-house within financial services
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Confidence and aptitude to develop strong internal relationships at all levels
- High touch approach
- Ability to provide an excellent candidate experience
- Strong research and candidate generation skills
Competitive salary on offer. If you are interested in this FTC to perm role please do apply.