- Ashley Kate HR
- Twickenham, Middlesex
- Up to £28000 per annum
- HR Officer
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Distribution & Logistics
- Contract type
Ashley Kate are partnering with a SME organisation who are looking for a HR Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this is a vital role where you will be the first point of contact for all HR queries. This role offers a very generalist remit including recruitment and employee lifecycle as well as heavy administration.
Main duties -
- Provide generalist HR advice and assistance to Managers and employees.
- Review and update existing HR policies in line with new employment legislation and best practice.
- Support the implementation and delivery of key HR Projects.
- General administration.
The ideal candidate -
- Must have solid HR experience from within the UK (Essential)
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures and best practice on recruitment and selection
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.