Senior HR Advisor - North London - £40-43,000 plus benefits
Are you looking to progress your career with a phenomenal, forward thinking, commercial organisation?
If so, my client is looking for a Senior HR Advisor to report into the Senior HR Business Partner where you will be a strategic partner to an Executive Member. You will:-
- Provide advice to the function/leadership team to enable the delivery of the business plans
- Support the delivery of the HR strategy
- Handle ER situations in a way that supports the values and commercial requirements.
- Identify trends/risks and escalate
- Support the delivery of ad hoc people projects
- Support the delivery of annual HR processes
It is essential that you are:-
- CIPD Qualified
- HR Generalist experience in a commercial environment with a focus on change projects and employee engagement
- Involvement in complex transformational change
- Excellent stakeholder management experience in a complex, matrix organisation
- Strong networking and relationship skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong employment law
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.