Social Media & Content Manger - Stevenage - £40-45,000 plus benefits
Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Media & Content Manager to join a large, commercial, forward thinking organisation based in Stevenage. Reporting into the Head of Resourcing, you will be creative, pragmatic and a knowledgeable professional to take responsibility in leading the research, planning, strategy and delivery of content and campaigns supporting their recruitment.
You will be:-
- Developing strategy for recruitment campaigns (including social media) to raise awareness of career opportunities
- Identify, plan and manage the delivery of the campaign content
- Manage careers related social media platforms
- Increase awareness
You will be responsible for:-
- Stakeholders analysis and profiling
- Researching recruitment activities
- Developing and implementing recruitment marketing strategy
- cultivating recruitment themes
- Establishing employer brand templates
- Setting up and managing the social media i.e. Twitter and Facebook
- Co-ordinating internal communications supporting recruitment
Who and what are they looking for:-
- First and foremost they need someone who has the drive and dedication to succeed coupled with an enthusiasm for communications and content for different recruitment medium including social media
- Experience and understanding of social media.
- Knowledge of recruitment advertising and marketing
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with key business contacts and colleagues
- Ability to work at pace, under pressure and across all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.