Senior HR Business Partner, 12 Month FTC - London
Making banking easier for all of our customers
We have an opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner to join our team in London.
The role holder will be responsible for the delivery of the strategic people agenda in the Retail & Business Banking teams. This role will work across the HR Function leading a team of Business Partners, working collaboratively with the wider HR function and the bank, to identify and deliver people initiatives, ensuring a seamless colleague and therefore customer experience.
As the Senior HR Business Partner you will work collaboratively with Senior Stakeholders in Retail & Business Banking to ensure that the strategic people agenda is shaped and consistent with other Retail and wider bank areas.
As a Senior HR Business Partner your main responsibilities will be:
- Influencing, designing, implementing and reviewing the people agenda which is aligned to both the business and HR strategy
- Building, developing and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders, both in HR and the business to understand current HR priorities and associated risks
- Leading and motivating Business Partners, either directly or indirectly to deliver HR solutions across divisions
- Managing relevant Director and Stakeholder relationships, coaching, guiding, advising and sharing feedback
- Acting as the subject matter expert and custodian of knowledge for the general HR environment and draws on support and context from HR Areas of Expertise
- Leading on the HR elements of relevant bank transformation, ensuring key stakeholders across HR and the business are engaged and informed at all times
- Guiding and advising the EXCO and Director population on people related matters and technical HR related activity
Minimum skills and experience required
- Significant HR Business Partnering experience; membership or affiliation to HR related professional bodies or groups
- Proven Stakeholder management, up to and including EXCO Director Level
- People Management Skills
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to convey complex subject matter in a simple, engaging way
- Ability to plan, organise and multi-task to deliver a high workload in a pressurised environment
Salary is competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private Medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply on the link below.