Senior ER Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £70000 - £85000 per annum
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Professional Services
- Contract type
A global law firm based in the City of London is looking for a Senior Employee Relations Manager.
The business in question are in process of rolling out a global ER structure and processes and part of this person's role will be to work with the Global Head to help solidly in bed this into the business, work with stakeholders and train them in the new ways of working and be the go-to person for high level ER.
This role will also be to manage the ER function more specifically, as a Senior Employee Relations Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Reporting in to the HR Director, you will manage the ER Function consisting of an ER Manager, 3 ER Advisors and Assistants.
- You will manage ER Strategy, associated policy or project work (trend analysis) and oversee all ER matters advising the business as appropriate.
- You will directly manage complex ER; grievance, performance management, disciplinary, dismissals and potentially any related tribunals (rare).
- Manage and develop the team.
- Work with the Business Heads, Partners and HR team to coach them with regard to all ER Matters.
You will be an accomplished Senior ER Manager with a track record operating within a global professional services organisation.
Very high standard of education. Excellent stakeholder management. Team management experience.