Head of Reward
- LMA Recruitment
- £100000 - £140000 per annum
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Internet / New Media
- Contract type
LMA recruitment is delighted to be partnering with a well known brand n London for the recruitment of a Head of Reward.
The Head of Reward will Report into the HR Director and will be the lead for all Compensation and Benefits strategy for the business.
This role has an international scope and would suit a candidate that has previously worked in an international business, ideally within the digital or technology space.
This is a genuinely unique opportunity to shape and develop a Reward framework from ground level and be given creative control to provide a credible and robust Reward strategy that is aligned to the company culture and values.
As the Head of Reward you will have a Total Reward remit so you will need to be up to speed on all the latest trends in the benefits and wellness space as well as being able to come up with a simple but competitive equity structure for to support the business in its retention of talent and reinforce the potency of the current Employee value proposition.
Whilst this organisation aren't overly complex structurally they would like to put in place a grading/bench marking process to make them better equipped to manage talent across high risk and key development areas of the business, this will be driven and implemented by the head of Reward.
Experience of operated as a trusted adviser to the senior leadership team and leading an agenda at committee meetings would be highly desirable as this individual will be make tangible contributions to the creation of a performance lead culture.
Considerations for successful hire:
- Experience working with leading HCM system(Successfactors, Workday and alike)
- Proven commercial accumen and experience delivering a successful reward strategy
- Great people skills with the abilkity to empathise and influence
- highly analytical and happy to get hands dirty
- expereience of project management, best practice and process improvement
- Previous expeirence operating in a fast paced environment under constant change