£20,000 - £22,000pa
3 month FTC
To start ASAP
A fantastic opportunity has arisen, suitable for a bright, switched on School leaver or recent Graduate looking for their first step into HR/ Recruitment.
My client, based in the Centre of Milton Keynes, is recruiting for an Administrator to join the Talent Acquisition department.
The Recruitment Administrator must have the ability to:
- Manage the CV inbox
- Screen applicants for various positions across the organisation
- Liase with stakeholders, updating them on the recruitment process
- Create and upload adverts, ensuring these are in line with the brand
- Update the recruitment tracker
- Create new ideas for resourcing and advertising processes to use within your region
- Actively reaching out to local Universities, Colleges, Town Halls, Job Boards, Magazines, Garden Centres to request advertising space
- Recruitment projects - taking the lead within the team for projects as and when needed
Required skills and experience:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including; communication skills, phone manner, rapport building skills, customer service, time maintenance/organisational skills & people skills
- Innovative ideas, use of initiative and strategic thinking, ability to think outside the box
- Good knowledge of excel
- Flexibility to suit the needs of the business.
- Flexibility to volunteer in assisting recruitment open days, meeting external clients, visiting client sites, job fairs off site
If you have great attention to detail and a can-do attitude, looking to get into recruitment or for the next step in your recruitment career, please apply now!
Please note Hours per week: 37.5 - 3 week rota: 07.30am -16.00pm, 08.00am - 16.30pm, 08.30am - 17.00pm