Graduate Recruiter - EMEA - Banking
A global investment bank based in London is looking for a Graduate Recruiter - EMEA (Associate Director level) to join the Campus hiring team.
Reporting in to the EMEA Head of Graduate Recruitment and working as part of a relatively lean, high performing Campus Recruitment Team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing Graduate / Campus Recruitment across EMEA across a number of business areas (including front office) working closely with Business Heads, the Graduate Development and Campus Coms / Marketing team as well as boader HR across multiple countries.
- You will manage high volume, high touch annual campus recruitment campaigns, events, processes and projects end to end supported by a Recruiter and Co-ordinators across multiple business areas and varying programmes.
- You will be able to define the resourcing strategy and analyse/ report on key Campus trends / performance.
- Managing Campus projects; D&I, Brand / Values, Wellbeing.
- You will be able to manage / mentor a small team.
You will be a commercial and articulate Campus Recruiter or Graduate Recruiter (Associate Director / Senior AVP) level ideally operating in a large global matrix financial services organisation / investment bank. Degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD (preferred).
If you are interested in this Gradute Recruiter / Campus Recruiter EMEA role with a global investment bank, please apply directly.