HR and Payroll Officer
- Ashley Kate HR
- Up to £28000.00 per annum
- HR Officer
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract type
Ashley Kate is working with a lavish organisation based in Hertfordshire countryside. They are looking to appoint a HR Payroll Officer offering salary up to £28,000 on a permanent basis. In return they are offering you some flexibility with hours. They are also offering career progression and this role would be perfect for someone that is looking for the next step up.
My client, a successful brand within the hospitality industry. This is a family run organisation offering you a friendly environment to work in .They are growing day by day and they have lots of exciting projects coming up. You will be working in a first class office, based in a stunning location that offers plenty of free parking,
- You will advise and guide Managers and staff on all staff related Company policies and procedures.
- Dealing with company compensation and benefits policies and practices
- Oversee the job description and appraisal process.
- Ensure good practice in the recruitment of staff, working closely with line managers to identify the recruitment needs of the Company.
- Advice and coach managers in recruitment, on the most suitable sources of recruitment. Screen candidates, conducting interviews.
- Dealing with inductions for all new starters on a monthly basis.
- Advise on training strategies and programmes and offer appropriate training solutions.
- You will be assisting managers with performance management issues and all disciplinary matters.
- Advise managers on employment law, advice employees of rights and entitlement manage maternity and paternity leave and return to work.
- Draft offer letters and issue contracts to permanent and casual staff and monitor response.
- Maintaining the HR and payroll systems, processing payroll 4 weekly basis
- Inputting new starter, transfers, changes, leavers processing of pension payments
- Deal with pay queries and provide payroll information needed.
- Health care plan
- 28 days holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff discount up to 50%
- Free on site meals
- Training and career progression
Ideal candidate must have the following.
- Excellent project management skills
- Data analytical and data management skills
- Experience of collating and manipulating data.
- Intermediate IT Skills Excel and Word.
- Experience of working in a busy HR team.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.