Part Time HR Manager
Your new company
A fast growing SME organisation based in Camberley, Surrey
Your new role
HR Manager, £35,000 - £40,000 (FTE) flexible (Minimum of 25 hours per week)
This role will be to business partner with the company directors in all employee related aspects of the business. Liaise with and support the management team in all aspects of employee relations, performance management, recruitment, welfare, policy development, training and development while ensuring company compliance with current employment legislation.
- Working closely with the MD and CEO as a sounding board and confidante and coming up with creative ideas and solutions.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and priorities.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process from beginning to end using multiple mediums and working to recruitment budget.
- Deal with all day to day HR and employee relations issues including performance management, disciplinary and grievance, employee wellbeing, absence management, flexible working, maternity/paternity leave and employment law.
- Write and implement new policies and procedures to support the company's growth and limit exposure.
- Ensure the efficient and accurate collection and maintenance of employee data on server and HRIS.
- Manage all employee related documentation and processes including contracts of employment, new joiners, probationary periods, leavers, promotions.
- Advise and support the management team in regard to Health & Safety requirements
- Manage the appraisal process ensuring training & development needs are followed up on.
- Oversee and administer the annual salary review process in collaboration with the management team.
- Nurture a positive working environment with a focus on employee engagement and retention.
- Oversee company benefits and compensation liaising with the finance team for payroll processing.
- Daily management and development of the HR Assistant.
- Act at the main point of contact for data protection and GDPR related queries.
- Design and deliver in house training to both the management team and employees as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD qualified with generalist HR experience and a solid knowledge of employment law.
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a genuine passion for people and driving the business forward.
- Ability to work independently without detailed supervision and as a member of the management team.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- General business skills (use of CRM system, filing, diary management, HRIS)
- An assertive, flexible and adaptable professional with patience, integrity and sensitivity.
- Good time management and organisation skills ensuring work is delivered to agreed deadlines.
- Forward thinking, open minded and entrepreneurial with a keen eye on the HR agenda.
What you'll get in return
A flexible working environment
£35,000 - £40,000 FTE
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.