Oakleaf Partnership are looking for a passionate generalist HR assistant to join a growing team in a luxury retail company in London. Other duties include overseeing the day-to-day employee lifecycle processes for the Corporate teams.
* Working with managers and their teams, to ensure a positive employee experience
* Oversee day-to-day employee lifecycle activities including processing time sheets and recording data for starters and leavers.
* Overseeing the graduates and work placements
* Assisting with recruitment, staff onboarding and system updating.
* Taking minutes, dealing with grievances and investigations.
* Previous experience in HR administration within a fast paced and dynamic environment such as retail or FMCG background.
* Digital and data minded, with experience in using HR systems and platforms (Workday would be advantageous)
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
* Confident written and verbal communication skills
* Reliability, excellent attention to detail, and self-checking instinct to deliver high quality standards
* Ability to build relationships and question, challenge and influence at all levels
* Strong team player