Talent Development Consultant
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- City of London, London
- £60000 - £68000 per annum
- Organisational Development, Talent Management
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
EMEA TALENT AND DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT - UP TO £65,000 PA
Our client, a leading global financial services organisation is looking to recruit an EMEA Talent Development Consultant to join their team in London.
This role will suit a bright individual with a passion for Talent & Development and behavioural change and an ambition to progress their career in a growing organisation.
About the role:
- Acting as an internal consultant to build excellent intenrnal relationships and drive the L&TD agenda for the business.
- Programme managing Talent, Learning & Development projects end to end.
- Assist the senior leadership with setting the L&D agenda.
What they are looking for:
- French or German language skills advantageous
- Talent and Development SME, with broad skillset and a willingness to get involved in projects.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with excellent delivery skills
- Graduate calibre with Masters preferred.
- Keen passion for Learning.
- CIPD advantageous.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Talent and Development candidate to take the next step in their career, surrounded by an excellent team and plenty of career opportunities.
For more information or to apply, please contact Terri Wickett on 0203 031 2468 / email@example.com