Looking for a fast paced, hands on resourcing business partner to join a successful growing company in Peterborough.
We have an opportunity for a Resourcing Business Partner to join the team. You will work closely and develop relationships with Business Leaders and HR and will be the SME for the Peterborough site.
Onsite, you can expect a fast paced, driven and competitive environment with constant client interface. You will work with a remote but collaborative team that is professional, enterprising and highly motivated to succeed, enabling you to maximise what time you have on building relationships, and true business partnering. You will have the opportunity to develop your advisory and stakeholder management skills in a technology enabled and insight driven environment.
Manage the full end-to-end recruitment process by driving value and performance through the teams that support you in sourcing, internal mobility and administration
Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and support work-force planning with HR colleagues, ensuring accurate forecasting can be achieved
Become the SME for the business areas and location you own
Build close links with the business and candidates alike up to senior level, delivering the highest level of advisory services
Design and deliver innovative resourcing strategies, and actively seek out fresh and original sourcing strategies to meet client demand
Identify and implement process improvements, through a continuous improvement mind-set Produce timely and accurate management information.
Using information you receive from the support teams to provide meaningful insights
Apply a business development and commercial mind-set to both ensuring recruitment is delivered in the most efficient and cost effective way
- Recruitment experience and a track record of coming up with solutions for achieving demanding objectives
- A proven talent for communication and relationship building
- Previous experience of managing for results through others - matrix/virtual management skills
- Prior Volume recruitment experience/campaign management
- A mix of both non-permanent and permanent recruitment experience
- Experience of Specialist recruitment
- Branding/recruitment marketing knowledge
- Proactive & showing initiative
- Good business and financial acumen
- Ability to translate and communicate business strategy in a compelling way
- Prioritisation/Time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Working under high pressure towards deadlines
- Good technology skills (MS Product Suite; Applicant Tracking Systems) and awareness of innovation in Recruitment Technology in general
- Strong Team player.
£50,000 - £55,000K
Excellent opportunity to progress