Interim HR Coordinator
Ashley Kate are partnering with a rewarding, national employer as they look to bring on board an Interim HR Coordinator to focus on the HR and Payroll system transformation.
This is a fixed term contract until February 2019 and its offering a salary of £25,000.
As the HR Coordinator you will be supporting the Head of HR on the transformation of the HR and payroll system and compiling statistical reports. You will also be coordinating various projects.
- Supporting with the implementation and the transformation of the HR/Payroll system, working with all stakeholders.
- You will be training staff on relevant HR related systems.
- Coordinate and monitor all information that is entered into the HRIS system
- Dealing with all HR System queries and escalations
- Provide KPI's regulated reports, assist the Head of HR with annual reports such as Gender Pay Gap and salary review.
- Importing and exporting of data for the HR and learning management system.
- Entering data within set deadlines on the database updating on changes in salary, hours, job title, and management line.
- First point of contact for pensions and group life assurance quires.
- Supporting employee engaging programmes and initiatives.
- Manage all the administration of the recruitment campaigns, providing support to management teams from advertising vacancies, collating applications and data, arranging assessment and dealing with pre post-employment checks
- Completing offer letters, contracts, new starter document, pensions, complete exit interview
- Payroll administration on a monthly basis from collating documents and entering on the data base.
- Be able to start within a week or two's notice
- Previous HR experience and ideally HR system project experience
- Data analytical and data management skills
- Experience of collating and manipulating data.
- Intermediate IT Skills Excel and Word.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.