Ashley Kate are pleased to be partnering our client in their search for a Part time Learning & Development Manager (22.5 hours per week). Based just south of the M25 the business offers flexible working hours and provides free travel to and from the train station.
This is a key role to support the Head of HR to instil a culture of retention, development and engagement. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategic training plan to oversee and deliver all internal and external training as well as the induction programmes.
Together with your awareness of HR and your previous L&D experience, you will have a full working knowledge of providing learning & development services to 250+ employees in a multi-site organisation. A natural change agent with the ability to empathise and engage with various stakeholders at all levels, you will be proactive and able to prioritise your own workload to meet deadlines. Performance driven and results orientated, you are confident in in communicating and influencing at all levels.
Main duties -
- Lead on ensuring the development and implementation of all programmes, policies and procedures that relate to mandatory training and / or workforce development.
- Work with subject leads to design and develop new courses.
- Deliver aspects of induction, mandatory, corporate and statutory training and other in-house programmes.
- Ensure that training compliance is maintained working with regional and corporate managers to maximise training opportunities, attendance and compliance.
- Ensure that systems and processes are in place and effective in the recording of training provision, delivery and compliance.
- Design and deliver workshops or training programmes externally to other agencies or external partners as required.
- Evaluate training strategies, programmes, delivery methods to ensure these are effective and take action to change where required.
- Produce, and present to a range of audiences, statistical reports on aspects of training compliance and delivery as required
- Previous experience in HR and L & D, with a full working knowledge of HR practices
- Experience of the provision of L & D services to 250+ employees.
- Previous Organisational Development experience
- Performance driven and results orientated
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Analytical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinker, adaptable to responding to changing priorities
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.