Payroll & HR Coordinator
Ashley Kate are partnering with a national organisation who are looking to recruit for a Payroll focused Payroll & HR Coordinator for their site in Croydon. This is a permanent role offering a salary between £23,000 - £26,000.
Main Purpose of HR & Payroll Coordinator:
You will be responsible for processing monthly payroll, have an excellent eye for detail and strong knowledge of payroll process and procedures. You will be fully aware of all payroll legislation including starters, leavers, eligibility to work, all HMRC deductions, HR administration.
Role Responsibility of HR & Payroll Coordinator:
- To act as a first point of contact for day to day HR & Payroll queries
- Processing of monthly payroll from start to finish
- Setting up new starters and processing leavers
- Calculation of SMP, SPP, SSP
- HMRC P11D, P45, P46
- Administration of Auto Enrolment/Pension
- Dealing with staff queries
- Liaise with managers and site administrators, to ensure monthly payroll changes are advised ahead of payroll cut-off
- To input and maintain relevant HR Systems (personnel files, sickness, right to work etc.)
Essential candidate requirement's :
- 2 years' experience in `start to finish' payroll in house
- Solid payroll legislation knowledge
- HR experience is highly desirable
- Must have manual calculation experience
- Excellent communication skills and high standards of written and spoken English
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.