Senior Manager of Employee Experience - Talent & Organizational Capabilities
- Paul Bachra
- West London, Hayes
- Change Management, Communication / Branding, Organisational Development, Head of Change Management, Head of HR
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Contract type
SITA is in the midst of an exciting journey. With new leadership and a vibrant vision for our future, now is an exciting time for a passionate employee experience specialist to join us and help turn our vision into a reality.
We have defined our EVP and our new culture and values and now we are looking for someone to partner with leaders, employees, HR, Marketing and external partners to continue the implementation across the globe.
Your challenge is to ensure that our people not only hear about and understand what this means for them, but that they see and feel meaningful change in their everyday working lives.
You will be responsible for:
· Our Employer Brand – We have a new employer brand and supporting infrastructure in place. You will be responsible for building on the work that has been done and help us to widen our potential talent pool through monitoring and building upon and adding to our passive social sourcing strategy.
Our Employee Experience – we know what we want to achieve internally and we know how we want to be portrayed externally. You will be responsible for aligning the two and making sure that the external image matches the internally reality, by designing and implementing projects that enhance our employees day to day experience. You will help us to create an environment that brings to life our EVP and help us to think and act progressively.
Our Culture – We are in the middle of a culture change program. You will partner with leaders across the business to help us bring to life the various initiatives to support the change. You will be a thought leader across the HR team, providing support to Business Partners and country managers to support them in this journey.
Our Listening strategy – Your role will also require that you manage SITA’s global employee survey, pulse surveys and all elements of our listening strategy) as across the employee lifecycle (such as onboarding, anniversary and exit surveys).
Communications – you will play a lead role in communications to our people. You will set the strategy and support the global HR team in the execution of this strategy. You will lead out internal intranet project, from the design to the implementation.
Building your network – Critical to this role is your ability to build an effective network across SITA. You will need to work closely with leaders, employees, HR, Marketing and external agencies to deliver meaningful change.
- Strong experience in either organizational or people transformation programs, culture change, employee value proposition or employer branding and employee engagement surveys acquired in complex, international, multi-cultural and fast moving environment.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Exceptional stakeholder management, diagnosing and consulting skills
- Strong understanding of the drivers of culture, engagement and employer branding
- Proven knowledge of transformational change methods
- Experience in design and delivery of engagement surveys
- Ability to draw insight from people data and analytics
- Ability to successfully navigate complex, ambiguous environments
- Ability to translate business priorities into organizational development solutions
- Strong business acumen and analytics capability
- Decisive Thinker
- Skilled Influencer
- Personally Credible
- Driven to Deliver
- Courage to Challenge
- Role Model
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Formal qualifications in: business management, marketing & communications, human resources, organizational psychology or related fields preferred
This role is based from our London (Hayes) offices - UB3 1HA.