Diversity & Inclusion Specialist
- Ashley Kate HR
- South East London, London
- Up to £42000 per annum
- Job Level
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
Ashley Kate are working in partnership with a fantastic organisation who are recruiting for a Diversity & Inclusion Specialist who will lead the delivery of the Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Specialist strategy.
This role will also involve designing and implementing EDI training, policies and procedures across the business and continually evaluating how effective the EDI strategy is.
- Define and deliver on EDI strategy and targets.
- Identify, develop and monitor EDI data to help the company understand the diversity mix of the workforce.
- Ensure the recruitment processes are nonbiased and influence where the company need to drive diversity.
- Design and deliver all EDI training, ensuring all employees are trained and understand EDI.
- Regularly contribute to all research associated with EDI and the relevant frameworks.
- Complete quarterly evaluation of the EDI processes.
- Build strong relationships across the business and demonstrate a high level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Any other duties as reasonably required in line with skills, knowledge, and experience.
Skills & experience -
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of EDI theory, application, legislation and policy across the UK, including Northern Ireland.
- Significant experience working in an advisory capacity in a similar role.
- Excellent presentation skills and experience in designing and delivering EDI training to a varied audience
- Ability to network internally and externally to maximise opportunities
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and coaching skills, with the ability to adapt style to meet the needs of the audience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to establish rapport and credibility quickly with people at all levels
- Demonstrable project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise work
- A high level of self-awareness, emotional intelligence and aptitude for conflict resolution and dealing with sensitive issues.
- Ability to work on own initiative with little day-to-day supervision required whilst understanding the magnitude of accountability for this role.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.