Talent / Psychometric Assessments Lead
Our client, a leading global consultancy firm is looking to recruit an Assessment Senior Associate to join their team in London.
They are looking for an Occupational Psychologist with plenty of experience in the assessments space to lead the assessments team from the UK.
About the role:
- This is a newly created role, whereby the successful candidate will implement the assessments function in the UK for this global business.
- You will run the robust assessment procedure for all UK candidates.
- There will be ad-hoc projects to get involved in with regard to the organisational design and wider talent matters.
The requirements for application:
- An occupational psychology degree. Ideally a Masters/PHD too.
- Proven assessments experience to a senior level
- Leadership experience desirable
- The ability to work at pace to a high standard.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm at an exciting time as they have a large growth strategy and are on a trajectory to acclompish big things. You could be a part of something new for the firm and will have the chance to leave something behind.
For more information on this role please call Terri Wickett on 02030312468 or to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org