A Global Professional Services firm currently have a brand new HR Operations Excellence position available.
As part of the HR Operations Team this role will play a key part in the set up of a new HR Administration Services Centre in London. The role will specifically support the roll-out of a new self-service HR Portal and Knowledge Base across EMEA which will support end users to find solutions to their HR Queries.
- Provide input into the design and development of the knowledge base
- Support the global design of the wire frame for the HR Portal ensuring the HR Portal is user-friendly
- Support the Subject Matter Experts with collating frequently asked questions and answers to form the Knowledge Base articles
- Complete an audit of HR policies, ensuring policies are updated/removed prior to go-live
- Complete an inventory of all existing knowledge articles currently published and perform a gap assessment to determine additional content required
- Identify content target audiences to ensure articles and FAQs loaded are visible to the correct audience
- Build a process to manage requests for new/changes to knowledge articles and HR policies from HR and the wider business
- Design an effective quality assurance process
- Support with the design and build of the Knowledge Base dashboards, identifying opportunities to enhance content/the user experience
- Develop user guides
- Design and deliver training to end users on the tool
- Design a training curriculum for the HR Shared Service Centre Team including customer service skills
- Experience in a content management role desirable
- Experience designing and implementing an HR Portal and Knowledge Base desirable
- Project Management experience
- Good working knowledge of HR business processes essential
- Excellent attention to detail
Competitive salary on offer.