HR Payroll Advisor
My client a leading law firm are looking to recruit an experienced HR Payroll Advisor into their team.
You will be solely responsbile for processing an outsourced payroll and also be expected to undertake HR Generalist duties as and when required.
The role is initially for 4 months with a view to go permanent due to the restructure of the team.
- Work closely with outsourced payroll provider to process the monthly payroll ensuring high levels of accuracy
- Coordinate and administer the P11d and P60 annual process with payroll provider
- Seek advice from outsourced employment tax advisor on any tax/payroll related issues where appropriate
- Deal with any payroll related queries from employees
- Assist with the annual salary and bonus review process.
- Responsible for the administration of all benefits, ensuring employees are added to the appropriate schemes and deleted where applicable
- Conduct benefit orientation meetings and follow up with individuals to ensure they have opted into the relevant schemes
- Answer any benefit related queries.
- Communicate, coordinated and administer any ongoing Bwell initiatives e.g. flu vaccinations, wellness weeks, mental health awareness
- Administer the Firm's pension scheme, ensuring contributions are correct and uploaded onto the provider portal in a timely manner and in line with pension auto enrolment obligations
- Provide support to the HR Assistant, and cover during absences as required
- Running any ad-hoc reports as required
- Code and organise payment of supplier invoices and HR expenses, including maintaining and reconciling the HR Director's business credit card records
- All other duties as assigned or required.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.