HR Project Manager
- Ashley Kate HR
- City of London, London
- Up to £45000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
Do you love being at the centre of change within a business?
Ashley Kate HR are partnering with a leading client as they look to add a HR Project Manager to the team for the next 6 months.
This role will be leading the delivery on various change projects and will be based out of Farringdon with UK wide travel.
What you will be doing?
- Devising and owning the HR Project plan and ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders
- Working with the HR Business Partners and project team to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy
- Interpreting and representing key HR policies, such as redundancy and reorganisation, and communicating with the HR team and managers in the business
- Clearly and concisely presenting and communicating key people data to HR colleagues and other stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner
- Devises and manages a regular project reporting mechanism for the HR team and relevant business leaders
- Tracking and monitoring progress and escalating business risks where appropriate
- Available to start immediately or within the next few weeks
- Strong HR Generalist operating at BP level in the private sector
- You will have a proven background in managing projects with a keen understanding of the project management discipline and best practice.
- Experience with dealing large TUPE is essential
- Excellent Communicator both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate professionalism, discretion and confidentiality at all times
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.