HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner will provide support to Browns’ employee population, partnering with Heads of Department and Line Managers to support on all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Heads of Department and Line Managers to deliver the people agenda within Browns.
- Support line managers throughout the employee lifecycle, driving the consistent application of policy and procedure
- Coach and build the capacity of line managers to anticipate and pre-empt organisational issues.
- Support the People, Talent & L&D Partners to deliver creative projects to support delivery of Browns’ newly defined EVP.
- Work with the People Operations Manager and Head of People to ensure policies are aligned with employment legislation and best practice, reflecting the Browns tone of voice and values.
- Partner with the Talent team to achieve effective resource plans and attract talent to Browns.
- Partner with the Head of People & Talent, People Operations Manager and Learning & Development Partner to monitor L&D needs across the business and support in the delivery of innovative solutions.
- As a primary HR support for Head Office, actively support line managers to bring employee relations issues to resolution and proactively monitor employee issues to provide insights and propose early interventions for the business.
- Coach and mentor managers, helping them to help themselves enhance their management skills and drive performance.
- Support the implementation of a large-scale HRIS.
- Support the business to firmly embed the employee values and instil a culture of fun, purpose, engagement, communication and accountability.
- Build networks externally to be current with emerging trends, innovations, and current best practice within our field and industry.
- Lead from the front by living, breathing and celebrating our employee values and Browns culture in every facet of the role.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree / CIPD or equivalent level qualification.
- Ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Confident and credible at dealing with managers and employees at all levels.
- Solid generalist HR experience including employee relations, UK employment law, change, performance management, recruitment, coaching and L&D.
- Strong expertise in a consultative capacity, creating business strategies and goals.
- Able to lead on the delivery of a wide range of HR projects.
- Good analytical, relationship building and problem solving skills combined with high energy and personal resilience and a can do approach
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Experience of working in digital/tech and retail industries is a bonus.
- Proactive and agile attitude absolutely essential.