HR Business Partner - 12 month maternity
A forward-thinking Housing Association based in central London are seeking a commercially minded Lead HR Business Partner to support their Customer Service and Operations client group.
This is a 12-month maternity leave contract to commence ASAP. As the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the strategic interface between HR and management, to implement key people related initiatives critical to their future success
- Taking a strategic lead in HR corporate working parties an projects teams promoting best practice and innovative solutions
- Guiding your client group throughout a period of change and transformation
- Handling sensitive and or complex employee relations, performance management and workforce planning
- Support the recruitment process by providing guidance and necessary approvals
Ideally you will have the following experience:
- Strong HR Business Partner profile from commercial environments/ organisations
- Previous experience leading an organisation through change/ transformation programs
- Prior experience of delivering workforce planning, creating HR policies and procedures, ER and strategic recruitment
- This is a September commencement contract thus you will need to be immediately available or on short notice.
Brittany Newell is the Consultant handling this position, for further information please call 0207 337 7693 or email email@example.com