People and Culture Manager
- Ashley Kate HR
- East London, London
- Up to £42000 per annum + car/car allowance
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with a leading international company who are recruiting for an experienced HR professional to join their People and Culture team on a permanent basis.
You will provide pragmatic HR guidance and support to senior management team across the UK, in all people related matters including (but not limited to):
- Employee relations
- Policies and procedures
- Contract Harmonisation
Working with a wider HR team at other sites you will be doing the full operational remit across integrating teams, harmonising contracts, engagement, succession and talent.
You will provide input into the development of HR policies and processes and also provide guidance on all Employee relation matters. You will need to be involved in coaching the leadership team on performance management and developing people skills.
You will need to be up to date with UK employment law.
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent HR qualification
- TUPE experience and proven experience within acquisitions will be advantageous.
- A strong communicator with the ability to build productive working relationships
- Demonstrable ability to deliver HR solutions and pro-active initiatives that contribute to organisational goals
- Ability to work with people in all areas of the business
- Good knowledge of UK Employment Law
- Must be able to travel nationally
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.